Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The cast

Across the Kimberleys, across the Territory, into Kakadu and Arnhem Land, and ending in Darwin. Quite a journey - 3,650 kms to be accurate.


Lead by Mike & Barb Peat in an Outback Spirit Mercedes truck-bus, a motley cast of 20 golden-oldies embarked upon an adventure into one of the more glorious parts of the Australian landscape.


Of the twenty, 6 were from Queensland, 6 from Victoria, 4 from New Zealand, 2 from South Australia and 2 from New South Wales. Ages ranged from mid-70s to mid-50s. There were 7 men and 13 women.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I will modify this design over the next couple of days. I want the colours to be more 'indigenous' but Blogger has changed the method of setting up templates and I have to learn it all over again.

Darnation ...

Ann said...

Travel Blog! Brilliant. Was so disappointed you deleted the Central Australia one.

Ann said...

PS. Is this one of the new templates. Can't get them set up to do what I want, can't seem to alter the width to fit the large photo size. At the moment am sticking with what I've got, at least I know they work.